Welcome to my portfolio ~ a few pages designed to give you an idea of who I am and what I have to offer professionally.
I have been privileged to accumulate an eclectic array of professional experience and education, which allows me to evaluate situations from a variety of perspectives. Details regarding that professional experience and education can be found on my Resume'/Education page. Also included:
- The thesis, (Transpersonal Integration Paper), that I authored for my Master's program: The Importance of Living and Dying with Purpose and Building Community that Supports Both
- A showcase page regarding one of the workshops that I produced, promoted and hosted: Practicum Workshop - Jeremy Taylor, Ph.D., D.Min. - The Wisdom of Your Dreams
Through my varied experience, I have discovered many avenues that interest me and, after consideration of those possible directions, I've developed a Philosophy/Vision/Mission that keeps me focused and moving forward on my authentic path. I've found that offering service in the following areas voice the strongest calling for me:
- Life Purpose Guidance
- Supporting Meaningful Death
- Building Authentic Community
- Facilitating Creative Collaboration
The development, promotion, production, and presentation of innovative, educational workshops, along with more in depth individual work around these themes, brings me professional, personal, and spiritual fulfillment.
I hope that these pages reflect my passion for discovering opportunities where the use of creativity and collaboration are encouraged > opportunities to grow ideas and concepts that awaken a sense of authentic purpose in others. It is one of my fondest wishes to work with organizations, community groups, and individuals who strive for holistic balance, and value a transpersonal approach to the psychology of life.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my portfolio and for considering how we might work together in contribution to our world.